Be our bird Dog
Bird dog is a real estate investing term that refers to someone who spends their time trying to locate properties with substantial investment potential.
We are always looking for properties to buy. If you refer us to a distressed sale or home in any condition, we pay you a Finder’s Fee at closing!
What are we looking for and how can you earn your finder’s fee?
- Homes with absentee owners.
- Homeowners who are facing foreclosure.
- Owners going through
a bankruptcywhere the home is susceptible to that bankruptcy.
- Properties in probate.
- People who inherit homes that they don’t want or are just tired of being a landlord — they can walk away quickly with cash in their pocket.
- Properties that are part of a divorce settlement.
- Homes in need of major repair.
- Apartments with retiring owners.
- You can refer friends, family members, and co-workers who need to sell their property for cash.